Manage your resources in multiplatform environments.
Easy integration of custom fonts
Modify localization texts or add a new language to your project, without developers
Change or resize an image anytime and keep in sync on all platforms
No more generating thousands of icon sizes, just use one SVG for all platforms.
No more incorrect guideline colors. Your designers will have the ability to set the perfect colors to be used on all platforms
Extend Respresso’s functionality or connect your work tools like Slack, Teams, Jenkins etc.
All resources are under version control. You can easily lock your asset’s version and reuse it later.
Be agile and spare development time
Start using in 3 simple steps
Respresso is simple but powerful
Respresso can easily be integrated into your build process and also works well with your Continuous Integration tools.
What else is it good for?
- Versioned resources and repeatable build support for CI & CD
- A better team experience via team and project creation. It provides you with a way to track every change in each project and send feedback. For example you will be notified when someone changes the key of a localization you use
- Well-separated roles
- spell correction and translation without developer intervention
- fix any graphics files and change icons without coding skills
- rebrand the application by changing colors and app icons
- Enforce naming conventions to enhance code quality
Try our image converter
Simply upload your chosen SVG file and download the generated resources as VectorDrawable for Android and PDF for iOS.Give it a try
Get access for free
Once you create an account you can try Respresso for free, for iOS, Android and Web frontend projects, too.
Thank you for applying to register!
Cookies are used by this website to provide as many useful functions for visitors as possible.