Respresso changes the developer experience
Start using in 3 simple steps
Manage your resources in multiplatform enviroments.
PMs, POs, UX designers etc. can all edit the UI texts and microcopies in multilingual mode
Designers can upload the appropriate sliced images for projects
One-size-fits-all. No more generating thousands of icon sizes, just use one SVG per design for each platform. You can easily manage Android adaptive icons separately.
No more incorrect guideline colors. Your designers will have the ability to set the perfect colors to be used on all platforms
Further resource types to be added soon...
Resources under version control
All resources are under version control and may be mutated or finalized.
You can automatically sync any version to all platforms.
MAJOR . MINOR . PATCH
Respresso is simple but powerful
Respresso can easily be integrated into your build process and also works well with your Continuous Integration tools.
- Respresso manages your resources
- Convert your resources automatically to platform-specific formats such as VectorDrawable for Android, PDF for iOS etc.
- Synchronize with your project in build-time regardless of which platform you use
What else is it good for?
- Versioned resources and repeatable build support for CI & CD
- A better team experience via team and project creation. It provides you with a way to track every change in each project and send feedback. For example you will be notified when someone changes the key of a localization you use
- Well-separated roles
- spell correction and translation without developer intervention
- fix any graphics files and change icons without coding skills
- rebrand the application by changing colors and app icons
- Enforce naming conventions to enhance code quality
Try our image converter
Simply upload your chosen SVG file and download the generated resources as VectorDrawable for Android and PDF for iOS.Give it a try
Want to give it a try?
Once you create an account you can try Respresso for free for iOS and Android. Support for web frontend projects will be added soon, subscribe to our e-mail list to get notified!
Thank you for applying to register!
Cookies are used by this website to provide as many useful functions for visitors as possible.